The City of Lufkin offers Click2Gov which provides citizens of Lufkin the ability to pay their utility bills and traffic citations online over a secure internet connection using a credit card. Citizens can also view comprehensive, up-to-date account information, billing history, and service and consumption summaries at their convenience — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Payment history — Review payment history, including pending payments.
- Electronic bill presentment and payment — Enable customers to pay bills online with a major credit card.
- Customer account information — View customer account information, including account status and balance, last bill sent, and last payment received.
- Utility consumption summary information — Display consumption summary information for each meter, including last reading, average daily usage, and period usage.
- Customer service summary — View customer service summary information, including the service status, the start and stop dates, and the average charge based on the previous 12 months.